AMX MXR-1001 Modero X Series G5
AMX MXR-1001 Retractable Touch Panel
The MXR-1001 / 10.1 inches Modero X® Series G5 Retractable Touch Panel adds elegance to any meeting space. This beautiful panel retracts flush with the table surface, and with the touch of a button, or with NetLinx control, glides gracefully up for use. This unique, space-saving solution eliminates table clutter and exceeds the aesthetic and functionality requirements of the most discerning users.
This custom-engineered retractable panel is thin in design, but packed with features. It includes all the key G5 capabilities that customers love, including fast and smooth animations and transitions along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXR-1001 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures. The MXR-1001 also offers edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities.
- Hideaway Panel – Saves space and ensures that high-end rooms retain their premium styling by remaining flush with table when closed.
- Reinforced Thin Panel – Panel is sleek and thin, while unique hinge design ensures that the panel remains sturdy when users press on it.
- Perfect From Any Angle – Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS) for the widest viewing angles and most accurate color reproduction on the market. The patent-pending technology automatically elevates and tilts the touch panel display to the ideal viewing angle when in use.
- Motorized & NetLinx-Controllable – Raise or lower the panel based on room occupancy, macros, or NetLinx events.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing – The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates – Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates.
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers, and Enzo Sharing – Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo.
- Latest Communication Technologies – Supports HD video conferencing leveraging the integrated camera, along with HD video streaming. Also supports Bluetooth devices and USB connectivity.
- Adjustable Security Modes – With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel’s security levels for access, networking and communication.
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons – Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real-time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center.
AMX by Harman
The most secure AV products
AMX MXR-1001 Retractable Touch Panel is included on the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List.
|Display Size (WH)
|9.9" x 6.7" (252 mm x 170 mm), 12.0" (304 mm) diagonal
|Viewable Area (WH)
|8.5" x 5.3" (217mm x 136mm), 10.1" (257mm) diagonal
|Vertical: ± 89°, Horizontal: ± 89°
|Projected capacitive, multi-touch support, 3 simultaneous max
|Front Panel Components
|Light Sensor, Proximity Detector, Camera, LED Indicators, Sleep button. See Data Sheet for details.
|Operating: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
A lower TCO for the ultimate enterprise performance
The first truly high-end and super custom integrator in South Florida. dmg-mg is a certified direct dealer and integrator of AMX by HARMAN for commercial marine and residential applications in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.
Ensuring peace of mind, for the best price, custom installation, and warranty protection of your AMX Modero X Series Retractable Touch Panel.