AMX Acendo Vibe 5100 Conferencing Sound Bar with Camera
AMX Acendo Vibe 5100
The Acendo Vibe 5100 is an expertly designed web conferencing sound bar with an integrated camera. Featuring Sound by JBL, integrated connectivity that a professional environment requires, and a look that holds up to modern workspace architecture, Acendo Vibe supports the high standards of today's workforce.
With Acendo Vibe's wide-angle camera, integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and DSP algorithms users can be sure everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly. Additionally, because the camera and microphones are integrated into the same device the potential for echoing during the call is eliminated.
HDMI, USB and Bluetooth connectivity support BYOD environments as well as integration with Acendo Core for an even more intuitive room collaboration solution. CEC screen control turns the display on and off in response to triggers. Dedicated audio inputs and outputs that can also be used to integrate Acendo Vibe with other room technology, such as hearing-enhanced systems.
With the trend toward open working environments, small meeting spaces are becoming more and more important. It is critical that these spaces be well suited for quick, extremely intuitive collaboration, so as not to interrupt the daily work flow. Bringing your own Device into meeting spaces that lack technology means a group huddling around a laptop and trying to hear, and speak, using the laptop audio and video (which is really meant for an individual rather than a group).
With a very reasonable entry price, and low total cost of ownership, Acendo Vibe is ideal for any collaboration space, and can even be incorporated into small spaces that didn't have technology planned.
- Sound by JBL – Hear everything said in the meeting with speakers, microphones, and DSP algorithms from JBL.
- Wide-angle camera (110° FoV) – The wide-angle camera means that everyone in the room can be seen, including those people sitting close to the display. This makes Acendo Vibe 5100 perfect for small rooms where the table is near the display.
AMX Acendo Vibe 5100 Unboxing and Setup
A walks through installing and connecting to this innovative video conferencing sound-bar.
- Elegant Design – Modern office environments are designed to attract and retain the most talented employees through the use of elegant interior design utilizing tactile materials, such as fabrics. Acendo Vibe is built using high-quality materials and is available in two colors designed to complement interior design.
- CEC Display Control – Acendo Vibe will turn the display on and off in response to triggers, making it even easier for users to get started with their meeting. For example, by plugging a laptop into Acendo Vibe, the display will turn on and show the laptop content. Because this is all done with CEC, there are no additional cables or programming required therefore simplifying installation.
- Bluetooth and Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity – Use Acendo Vibe in BYOD applications with a user's laptop or mobile phone, or use it with Acendo Core to create a complete, highly optimized meeting solution.
- Integrated Mounting Bracket – The integrated wall mount facilitates installation by a single person. This mount allows customers to connect and route all the cabling with Acendo Vibe on the wall and then simply rotate Acendo Vibe into position.
A lower TCO for the ultimate User Experience
The first truly high-end and super custom integrator in South Florida. dmg-mg is a certified direct dealer and integrator of AMX by HARMAN for commercial marine and residential applications in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.
Ensuring peace of mind, for the best price, professional installation, and warranty protection of your Acendo Vibe 5100 Conferencing Sound Bar with Camera.