Mariner Large Outdoor Speakers
Mariner Large Speaker
Completely redesigned Mariner Large outdoor loudspeakers. Improving every aspect of the all-weather loudspeaker, the new Mariner line offers best-in-class performance in a sleek contemporary cabinet. The award winning FastMount® bracket system has been updated to match the new aesthetic of the Mariner loudspeaker to ensure the ease of installation you have come to expect from the Mariner line of speakers.
Features and Benefits
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as Sonance's award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Available in Black or White, two performance levels and one single stereo (SST).
Sonance Mariner 86
Mariner 86 Large Outdoor Speaker, in black or white.
- $800 pair.
- SKU# 93156 (WHITE)
- SKU# 93157 (BLACK)
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) powder-coated aluminum dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber.
- Woofer: 8" (203mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz ±3dB.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum.
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum.
- Sensitivity: 91dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter).
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating.
- Environment Temp: -13º - 149ºF (-25ºC - 65ºC).
- Grille material: Perforated aluminum.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9kg) pair.
- Dimensions (W x H): 9.01" x 14.02 x 8.58" (229mm x 356mm x 218mm).
Mariner a high-quality outdoor speakers for Hi-Fi outdoor sound systems
dmg-mg is a custom integrator in South Florida for high-end applications. dmg-mg is a certified direct dealer, integrator and installer of Sonance Mariner Large Outdoor Speakers for commercial and luxury residential applications in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.
Ensure peace of mind, for the best price, professional custom installation, and warranty protection of your high-end, Mariner Large Outdoor Speakers.