Professional Series Dual 10" Bandpass Subwoofer
Professional Dual 10" Bandpass Subwoofer
- The PS-S210SUBT utilizes all-new 2 x 10” (254mm) low profile, high excursion drivers, that were specifically engineered in-house by Sonance for this product. The polyurethane-coated, laminated-plywood enclosure features an extremely shallow design which allows it to be used in a wide range of specialty applications such as under restaurant booths or banquets (using the included feet), or mounted onto the side of rafters, on walls or under ceilings (with the optional C-bracket).
- One of the most unique and versatile features of the PS-S210SUBT is the ability to port either from the front or the side of the enclosure. The installer simply unscrews the port from the front of the cabinet, and then unscrews a blanking plate from the side, and swaps them. This will allow the product to be used in a variety of installation locations, while always ensuring the optimum sonic performance is achieved.
- The PS-S210SUBT features Sonance’s Laminated Core Technology transformer (SLCT), delivering full-fidelity performance in either 70V or 100V mode. This, combined with the built-in low pass filter, allows the subwoofer to be driven on the same feed as the other full-range loudspeakers in a system, negating the need for additional amplifier channels and DSP.
PS-S210SUBT Commercial Dual 10" Bandpass Subwoofer
Sonance Professional Series PS-S210SUBT Dual 10" Bandpass Subwoofer, in Black.
- $1,050 each.
- SKU# 40192
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 34Hz - 155Hz
- Frequency Range (-3dB): 44Hz - 132 Hz
- Power Capacity: 500 Watts Continuous Program Power | 300 Watts Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity: 94dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180 degrees conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q): N/A
- Directivity (DI): N/A
- Rated Maximum SPL: 121dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet), 127dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 4 Ohms nominal, 3.7 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 300w, 150w, & 75w - 100V: 300w, & 150w
- Crossover Point: 150Hz
- Overall Dimension: (HWD) 9" x 33" x 13.78" (228mm x 33mm x 350mm)
- Cut Out Dimension: N/A
- Net Weight: 61lbs (27.7kg) each
- Shipping Weight: 75.8lbs (33kg) each
- LF Driver: Dual 10" (254mm) woven glass fiber cones with Butyl rubber surrounds
- Input Connector: Four pin, Euroblock with loop output connections
- Knockout: One, side-mounted .75"
- Safety Agency: None
- Suspension Points: 4 x M10 on two sides
- Cabinet: Laminated plywood
- Optional Accessories: C-Bracket with 4 x M10 mounting bolts
A lower total cost for the ultimate Commercial Audio Systems
dmg-mg is a custom integrator in South Florida for commercial application. dmg-mg is a certified direct dealer, integrator and installer of Sonance Professional Series Bandpass Subwoofer for commercial applications in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area.
Ensure peace of mind, for the best price, professional custom installation, and warranty protection of your Professional Series In-Ceiling Speakers and Subwoofers.